jueves, 13 de junio de 2013

25 Turquoise Designs I Love

Design*Sponge

Sometimes I am the worlds laziest writer. Ill flat-out drop a post idea if it hovers around a word, phrase or topic that constantly trips me up. For example, turquoise. I dont think Ive ever spelled that word correctly without having spell-check or that dreaded dotted red line point out that Im reversing the o and u. But I was so inspired by Amys Best Of: Turquoise yesterday that I decided to get over my stupid spelling hangups and embrace this seriously gorgeous color. For some reason, I dont own a single piece of turquoise-colored anything in my home, but that might have to change if I can get my hands on that string chair above. Its like the furniture version of a summer pool. Ive chosen a range of blue/greens that dip into the teal/aqua territory a little, but the overall feel stays true to that gorgeous clear blue of turquoise. I hope you enjoy them. xo, grace Shopping sources and many, many more turquoise designs continue after the jump (more)

 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario