miércoles, 5 de junio de 2013

Human/House/Harvey: Beach

Design*Sponge

Im terrified of the oceanwell any big body of water for that matter, but I cant seem to stay away from the beach.  The sand, sun and fun activities on-land only get me so excited for the summer. So even with this irrational fear of the big blue abyss, I cant help but love everything beach-themed. Here are a few beachy items for me, my home and my pup. Stephanie HUMAN How fun would this Coney Island beach scene iPad case look while using your iPad on the beach? A scene within a scene.  I love it! And Id toss in this beach umbrella iPhone case for good measure. HOUSE Ive become a big fan of taking time in the morning to sit and enjoy a cup of coffee or tea.  And if I had an adorable tea serving set like this Anthropologie shell set, I would definitely make even more time. HARVEY Its rare for a Shar Pei to love the water (Harvey is a Sharperrier Shar Pei + Terrier mix), and while Harvey wont tempt the ocean waves, he absolutely adores the beach.  So I thought these boat themed toys were just perfect for my not-quite-so-nautical pooch.

 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario