jueves, 18 de julio de 2013

Dreamy Beds

decorology

If there s one thing I want in my new home it s a dreamy bed! The kind you can t wait to curl up in at the end of the day and never want to leave! Here are a few beds I found that make me want to do just that!via Houzz.comThis space feels so inviting, like sleeping on a cloud! I also love the dramatic change from dark to light in here with the gorgeous dark floors and white walls and accessories.via BHGThere s nothing like curtains to close around your bed to make the rest of the world disappear!via Houzz.comIf you are looking for a more masculine cozy feel, this to me screams luxury and comfort!via BHGThis just goes to show you don t have to give up style to have a comfy bed. Although all of these options look cozy, I d imagine you d need the right mattress and bedding to really make your dreams come true!This post in partnership with zleeps.co.uk

 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada