jueves, 18 de julio de 2013

Hand Painted Florals for Textiles

Design*Sponge

This summer I promised myself that I would spend at least one weekend a month learning a new skill. July is half-way over and I still havent been through a full class, but I think Ive finally found the one that will make me get off my couch and into the classroom. The incredible Helen Dealtry is teaching a hand-painted florals-on-textiles class at Nicolette Owens studio in Brooklyn (Sunday, August 5th). In addition to the basics of painting florals for textiles, youll be able to print your work on beautiful fabric swatches. The price may place it above some budgets, but I think a specialized and highly beautiful skill like this is definitely worth investing in. The results are so professional and so elegant it makes me want to hand-paint all the pillows and chair backs in my home. Click here for more information and to register. Hopefully Ill see some of you there! xo, grace

 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada