miércoles, 17 de julio de 2013

Shale is the new walnut?

Design*Sponge

For the past few years Ive had a serious love affair with walnut. What began as a moment and continued as a few new pieces here and there continued to grow until every wooden surface in my house was walnut or some approximation of it. Not that theres anything wrong with walnut (its beautiful and will always be in style to me), but lately Ive started looking for a slightly different look. Something a little cooler and slightly more modern- but nothing that will feel so trendy Ill regret my decision a year later. Enter Blu Dots Shale Credenza. I saw this in person at ICFF and made a note of it for personal use, but because its outside of my budget I wrote it off. But Im circling back now, wondering if its worth starting a little savings account for, considering it feels like exactly the look Im craving. Blu Dot offers this piece as a dresser, credenza and table, all of which have leather handles that look so soft to the touch. Click here for more info and to check it out in detailxo, grace

 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada