sábado, 23 de noviembre de 2013

12 Beautiful Serving Dishes, Bowls and Stands

Design*Sponge

Yesterday I rounded up some serving trays and platters that would work for the holidays as well as any other special occasion (I like to invest in things I can use year-round), so today I wanted to keep the serving hunt going with some great dishes, bowls and stands. I find I use bowls for just about everything- even when a flat plate would suffice. Theres just something nice about a beautiful- but casual- pile of fresh salad or bread tossed in a big bowl. And if serving isnt your thing, you can always fill these with cereal for a seriously indulgent start to your morning. xo, grace More bowls, dishes and stands after the jump! (more)

 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada