miércoles, 13 de noviembre de 2013

Human/House/Harvey: Library

Design*Sponge

For many years, I dreamt of working in an elementary school library, assisting students with their research and finding the perfect book to take home for the weekend. There was just something about the library environment, surrounded by shelves of books, that made me feel at ease and extremely comfortable. While I never pursued that path, I still cant help but seek out libraries and bookstores during times of stress for a dose of zen. So today Ive decided to gather up some of my favorite library-themed items. Stephanie HUMAN Im loving Kate Spades bookish/library-inspired collection for this fall, including this library card iPhone case. HOUSE I was simply smitten when I came across these quirky metal bookend vignettes by Knob Creek Metal Arts. I especially love this noshing giraffe one. HARVEY So this book isnt necessarily for your pup to enjoy, but I though it might be interesting to flip through the pages together and reminisce on the toys of dogs past. Its just a hilarious look at the relationship between pooch and playthings captured through the lens of photographers Arne Svenson and Ron Warren. If youre looking for some more amazing dog photography books (as I always am), here are a few more I recommend: DOGS by Tim Flach Mutts by Sharon Montrose Shake by Carli Davidson The Silence of Dogs in Cars by Martin Usborne The French Dog by Rachael Hale McKenna P.S. By now you may have realized that Im a little bit a lot of bit dog crazy, so it may not come as a surprise to you that Ive decided to launch a fun pop-up traveling dog photography studio! Yep, its time for your pups closeup! Im having the first event in the Los Angeles area on Saturday, Nov. 16 (find more details on how to get your FREE tickets here!) and Id love to see you there! Stay tuned for the announcement of more locations around the USand maybe the worldin 2014!!

 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada