domingo, 10 de noviembre de 2013

Rebecca Wilson Ceramics

Design*Sponge

Rebecca Wilsons latest porcelain designs are that perfect combination of whimsical and functional. Using bone china, oxidized silver and found objects, shes created sugar tongs and a powder puff that look like tiny doll hands and legs. When I was little I would always have my dolls double as jewelry storage (I loved putting play rings on my Barbies arms) and this reminds me of a slightly funnier, more adult version of that. Rebecca makes each one by hand and uses vintage tongs, so theyll each be slightly different. Id love to mix these into a proper tea set for something a little unexpected. Click here to check out Rebeccas Etsy shop and order online. xo, grace

 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada