lunes, 18 de noviembre de 2013

Some things I liked this week

Bloesem

Is it that time of the year already ? choosing which cards we are goig to send to our love ones ... Bloesem likes these from Polkkajam ...this blue and yellow styling board ...Negro E Ouro ... no idea what it means but that doen t matter ...Hama beads and what to make of them .. would you like living in such a black apartment?Always grateful when being included in a top 5 list ... thanks Pamono!I m liking the new collection very much ... feels like a Doris Day movie :)  Can you spot me on the Marc Jacobs site :) ... I believe she started and inspired this whole Kinfolk movement and trend ... and we love her for that!Let me wish you a beautiful weekend! xoxo irene 

 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada