viernes, 6 de diciembre de 2013

12 Modern Christmas Stockings

Design*Sponge

I bought new Christmas stockings this year for the first time in ages. I wanted to have something different, so I ordered some rich red Otomi stockings that reminded me of my old headboard DIY project from 2009. During my hunt for something unexpected, I found some great stockings that are a fun (and colorful) spin on the traditional knit stock style. If youre looking to jazz up your mantel this year, these neon, pom pom, patterns and Tyvek designs could be perfect for you. Stay tuned for more trimmings (lights and garland) tomorrow! xo, grace Image above, clockwise from top left: Boheme Stitchery Stocking $86, Otomi stocking $19.97, Pick stitch stocking $24, Tyvek® gold stockings $9.95, Icelandic stocking $48, Felted Stocking $44 (more)

 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada