miércoles, 11 de diciembre de 2013

2013 Gift Guide: Pets

Design*Sponge

Every year, it seems as though my pet-related shopping list gets longer. Whether Im shopping for my pup, Mr. Harvey, for a friends pet, or for the animal-lovers in my life, Ive got a list to satisfy them all and Im sharing a few favorites with you today. In order to keep this list to a reasonable length, I tried to find a little something for the dog, cat and rabbit fans on your list, but I do know that there are a bevy of other pet-related goodies out there. I hope youll find something special for animal lovers in your life! Stephanie Top image: 1. Free People embroidered dog bed, $98 2. cat scratch box,  $19.99, 3. tweed dog overcoat, $98, 4. white porcelain dog bowl, $36, 5. polk dot dog leash, $20-24, 6. city pet bed, $120 7. polka dot pet bowls, $16-20, 8. geometric dog collar, $45, 9. tiki squeeki toys, $30, 10. Found ombre collar, $56, 11. pet bike basket, $195 This post is brought to you by Petswag, featuring fine design for furry friends! The full guide continues after the jump! (more)

 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada