jueves, 5 de diciembre de 2013

25 Gifts Under $25

Design*Sponge

I am the kind of girl who loves a challenge. Theres not a boot camp that I havent tried I even done P90x three times. Love a challenge!  So the budget guides are always my favorites. I scoured all my favorite sites for the best  gifts under $25.  Most of these gifts can stand on their own how awesome is that bike bell but I also love the idea of pairing some of these gifts with something a little extra. So you could pair the bowls (above) with a box of someones favorite cereal or better yet, make some granola. The bottle stoppers (below) would be a great addition to a bottle of wine (or give this book). Gift a mug with a favorite coffee or tea. Those little extra touches can make even budget gifts feel special.  -Amy (more)

 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada