domingo, 22 de diciembre de 2013

Coffee Drips: Making Your Morning Routine More Special

Design*Sponge

As the weather gets colder, my morning jaunts over to Five Leaves for coffee have gotten fewer and far between. Normally this would mean I just start weaning myself off coffee and become a major grump, but thankfully Julia has introduced me to the world pour over coffee. Its not that Id never heard of that method, but I always assumed it was more complicated and time-consuming than it actually is. Its become a part of my morning routine and I love the little steps that have started to form themselves as part of my muscle memory. As much as I love the pour over vessels we use now, Im always on the hunt for something that makes any daily process a little more special, and these two handmade pour over vessels (one from Japan, one from California) would be such a sweet way to start the day. I just wet a standard coffee filter so it molds to the shape a bit better and youre good to go! Heres to lazy holiday mornings with lots of fresh coffee xo, grace

 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada