viernes, 20 de diciembre de 2013

DIY Project: Fabric Gift Envelopes

Design*Sponge

My dad recently got me an awesome new tool for my DIY arsenal a serger, so Ive been dreaming up all sorts of ways to put it to use, including these easy fabric gift envelopes. If I do say so, these envelopes have a lot going for them a greener, reusable alternative to paper wrappings, potentially a great use of any fabric scraps you might have lying around, a touch glamorous with a contrasting, metallic thread, and pretty unique. If you dont have a serger, just use the zig zag stitch on your sewing machine (some machines including my 1975 model even have a serge/interlock stitch) to finish the edges. -Mandy Pellegrin The full how-to continues after the jump! (more)

 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada