viernes, 6 de diciembre de 2013

DIY Project: Mixed Metal Natural Gift Toppers

Design*Sponge

We all have our own ways of showing our friends and family how much we love them when it comes gift-giving time. My way: gift wrap. Honestly, I sort of enjoy wrapping gifts more than actually shopping for them. Dont get me wrong. I try my hardest to pick out gifts that will be loved and cherished, but I take great pride in my ability to wrap a fine-looking present like every package is a special little piece of artwork for someone that I love. If youre anything like I am, youre going to love these DIY gift toppers created by spray painting dried natural stems available from most craft stores, floral shops, and even some grocery stores. -Mandy Pellegrin The full how-to continues after the jump! (more)

 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada