miércoles, 18 de diciembre de 2013

Gift Guide 2013: Kitchen Tools for The Home Cook

Design*Sponge

The kitchen, it is said, is the heart of the home?the place around which domestic life and the family revolves. From a place to make coffee and cook meals to the central location for mingling at a party, the kitchen functions both as a workshop and a meeting place and is, when all is said and done, probably the room that we spend time in the most. As such?why not make it pretty? In my attempts to become a better cook (one of my more successful goals of 2013), Ive found a great deal of truth in this notion. By creating a space that is welcoming to me, filled with objects that I find beautiful and truly useful, I have been able to turn cooking time into me time. Above and below, you will find some of my favorite kitchen tools and appliances?from ones I actually own to ones I find myself ogling on a regular basis. Each item is a wonderful mixture of beauty and utility, making them perfect gifts for both the aspiring chef and the practiced home cook. Bon appétit! ?Max Above: English Steel Counterweight Scale ($279) (more)

 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada